my destination, a newsflash and some ten thousand promises...
my destination...
My sun, my star, my heavens, I thought this is gonna be a whole new world and a universe… it’s so relenting… it’s a sudden fast change both beginning and end… but no, I won’t let this stop… now that I already build this world on those palm of yours… I’m not giving up till you cave in on these yearnings…laugh lines are now starting to stretch… smiles are vivid… please just once.. I’m thinking of a word now, make a wild guess, I’m sure you’ll not quit, will you? let’s play a game, we score, and then we laugh, only mine are much longer… promise it's not technical, it's conversational...=)
a newsflash and some ten thousand promises
what else do i expect? i said i've seen it coming.. now i'm vulnerable, im off track again, just slightly wounded.. i'll carry on.. now you're thinking of it, while i don't? were growing apart if that's the case.. im not mad.. just go on.. and the promises made were just part of the game.. we can't play next time.. ive been to that place, i suppose you do, too.. yes of course it's clear to see.. people seem to be sick and tired, that's part of it, it's a choice you have made and an action you have taken.. yes it is in no way situation.. why a sudden held back? nah, leave it.. remember its a decision everyone respected...day by day we'll see..
My sun, my star, my heavens, I thought this is gonna be a whole new world and a universe… it’s so relenting… it’s a sudden fast change both beginning and end… but no, I won’t let this stop… now that I already build this world on those palm of yours… I’m not giving up till you cave in on these yearnings…laugh lines are now starting to stretch… smiles are vivid… please just once.. I’m thinking of a word now, make a wild guess, I’m sure you’ll not quit, will you? let’s play a game, we score, and then we laugh, only mine are much longer… promise it's not technical, it's conversational...=)
a newsflash and some ten thousand promises
what else do i expect? i said i've seen it coming.. now i'm vulnerable, im off track again, just slightly wounded.. i'll carry on.. now you're thinking of it, while i don't? were growing apart if that's the case.. im not mad.. just go on.. and the promises made were just part of the game.. we can't play next time.. ive been to that place, i suppose you do, too.. yes of course it's clear to see.. people seem to be sick and tired, that's part of it, it's a choice you have made and an action you have taken.. yes it is in no way situation.. why a sudden held back? nah, leave it.. remember its a decision everyone respected...day by day we'll see..

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home